Saturday, November 10, 2007

i'm back

...from the land of no-interweb and i should be posting more regularly now.

Tonight was a good night, I made great money and had a lot of awesome customers, including my little bro who's in town for the weekend. Also, my good friend Kalen is coming into town tomorrow for a week to celebrate his birthday and I can't wait to see him, his wife Lauren, and their little girl Anneli!

I think they're making me a trainer at work, which is awesome. I do that job daily anyway, really, at least now it'll be official and I'll make a better hourly wage (no more $0 paychecks!)

Oh, and I got a new point-and-shoot digi camera that I'm loving and a new Epson photo printer. Bitchin.

Lastly, I'm getting old. I've been noticing what appear to be the beginnings of WRINKLES and i'm plucking out at least one grey hair a day. SUCKS. What's even more lovely is that I still have problems with acne. So I have zits like a teenager and wrinkles like an old lady.

That's. Just. Awesome.

Ok, it's past 5am and I need to hit the sack. Check ya later.

No comments: