Thursday, October 11, 2007

Things I'm feeling right now...

-I'm pissed off at the Democrats that pulled out of the Michigan Primaries just to make a point about us bumping up the date. No one said that Iowa and New Hampshire had the Monopoly on early primaries. Just to spite you, I'm not gonna vote for any of your asses, ever. Which is fine with me, 'cause I was planning on voting for Hillary all along. Much like my green party days, it's all about principle... at least it's all about principle now that we don't have worry about a Bush in office.

-I love www.xkcd.com. Maybe you gotta be a nerd like me to get/enjoy it, but I don't care.

-HEY! I quit my 'day job.' I'm officially a freelancer now. 100%. Fuck hourly employment. (OK - I still work at a bar to pay the bills, but at least I'm my OWN photographer now.)

-Sinus infections suck. Ass.

-I MISS KURT.

-I'm bummed about turning down the job in Santa Fe. God KNOWS I wanna go down there in January. I just chose the mature/smart option over the impulsive/fun option. First time for that. Feels funny.

-My ears hurt and my arms go numb when I sleep.

-My car died. But Josh Bonno is in a ZOMBIE MUSICAL. Unrelated, yes. But I love whiskey. Also, unrelated.

No comments: